NEUROTRAD is a translation company that provides low-cost translation services, carried out by combining artificial intelligence with translation tools (or CAT), databases, and post-editing.
At NEUROTRAD, the post-editor is a professional translator, specialising in the sector concerned, working in their mother tongue, and often in the same country where the target language is used.
- Low prices thanks to the combination of technology and human translation. Low-cost translations
- A team of post-editors working in their native language, who are often based in the country where the language targeted by the translation is used
- A team of professionals who specialise in specific fields and with experience or training related to the sector targeted by the translation (legal, medical, financial, commercial etc.)
- Translation services in many languages (not all languages can be translated through artificial intelligence). Those that are not will be done in the traditional way. To date, the languages accepted by our system are: French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, and Russian. Other language pairs are coming in
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is guaranteed for each service.
How to ensure the quality of the texts translated in post-editing?
Above all, it should be noted that a translation carried out in the traditional way can vary greatly from one translator to another. Its quality will depend on the translator's professional experience, knowledge of the field related to translation, and level of proficiency in the source and target language (using a translator working in their mother tongue is a real guarantee of quality).
The degree of technicality of the original document may also have an impact on the difficulty of the service and the quality of the rendering. It is important to note that no human translator is immune to a translation error, a typo, or the misunderstanding of a linguistic nuance.
However, with artificial intelligence no basic and important errors are made. For example, a translation algorithm performed by artificial intelligence can never fail to translate a negation. The human brain, on the other hand, intervenes in the final phase to ensure that sentences are correctly constructed, terminology is adapted, and text remains fluid.
The quality of a translation made by artificial intelligence is conditioned by the intervention of the post-editor who will review, modify, and correct the pre-translated text.
This method of translation, which represents the future of the sector, is becoming essential. Contrary to some preconceived ideas, the post-editor's work is a real guarantee of quality because they must pay greater attention to the text and analyse it with more precision and rigour than artificial intelligence can do. The post-editor takes on the role of reviser - editor.
Once revised, the final text should be of a quality and reliability comparable to that of a text translated directly by a human translator.
For more information please click on one of the links below: